Let’s Work Together
As an award-winning C-Suite Executive with 20 years experience leading organizations, in both corporate and nonprofit, my career consuting services support organizations to advance their vision with deeper impact.
- Chief Strategy Officer at BC Women’s Health Foundation
- Highlight: Playing a key leadership role in the historical rebrand of the organization.
- Chief Executive Officer at Minerva BC
- Highlight: Opening Learning to Lead weekend with 50 young women from around BC.
- Executive Director, CKNW Kids Fund
- Highlight: Challenging the hearts and minds of Canadians in leading the Pink Shirt Day campaign, raising over $1.5M for anti-bullying programs in Canada.
- Director of Communications + Marketing, Sport BC
- Highlight: Winning the BCAB Humanitarian Grant Award, receiving over $1M in valued media to promote non-profit Kidsport, providing financial assistance to kids who want to play sports.
- Marketing Manager, Canucks Sports & Entertainment
- Highlight: Being an integral member of a small but mighty marketing team that launched the revered “We are all Canucks” advertising campaign in 2006.
For a more complete overview of Jen’s career experience, education and volunteer leadership, please visit her on Linkedin:
Highlight of Strengths
- Leading non-profits and developing high performing teams that have passion for people + culture
- Building strategic, long-term corporate partnerships nationally + globally
- Collaborating and working in partnership with an engaged board-of-directors
- Developing fundraising frameworks and community building + engagement strategies
- Talent and board recruitment (I am a Chief Connector at heart)
- Developing and running large-scale marketing campaigns and partnerships, resulting in deep impact
Are you ready to Live + Lead Bravely?
Add your name to the waitlist to receive a complimentary career coaching session with Jen. You will be informed when she is accepting new clients.
We hired Jen in 2019 as a fundraising consultant to help One Girl Can in a variety of capacities. Jen’s experience in the nonprofit sector and her passion for equal rights, coupled with her innate desire to authentically help people, brought us together over 5 years ago when Jen started as a volunteer with One Girl Can. At that time she was eager and determined to help me build a board and tutor me in a field I had no experience in, all on a volunteer basis. Her focus and support for One Girl Can continued in a consulting capacity in 2019. Jen has a gift in bringing people with mutual interests together for mutual benefit. During a short period of time she helped us secure new partnerships, numerous major gifts, brought together an exceptional organizing committee for our annual event, recruited staff, grew our sponsorships and built out a cause marketing program. Jen is a very unique individual who thrives on supporting and building relationships. She cares deeply for the causes she works with and thrives on making a positive impact on the world. One Girl Can are very lucky to have her as a friend and a consultant.
I have had the pleasure of knowing Jen for many years since my time with the BC Lions. Jen is always warm, welcoming, and a friendly face who cares deeply for people. This is what drew me to her both professionally and personally.
Jen hired me as the Manager of Community Partnerships at BC Women’s Health Foundation. She gave me an opportunity in a new sector and helped rebuild my confidence after taking time off due to sickness. I am deeply grateful for Jen who took a chance on me and gave me a safe space to grow and learn new skills to add to my tool belt. She pushed me to be better while also caring for me and my wellbeing. Jen saw my potential and brought it out of me in ways I could not imagine. Jen cares about me as a person and as a team member.
She is a fierce, driven, creative, thoughtful, and a successful leader who really knows how to build a team and an organization. She has an eye for talent and isn’t afraid to go after what and who she wants to build a world class team. What I appreciate about her was that she had confidence in me and did not micromanage. She hired me for a reason and gave me the tools to grow and succeed while also having support when I needed it. She follows through with the things that she says and she advocates for me both professionally and personally.
Jen is definitely an asset to any organization. But what I value most about her is her friendship and heart. I feel very blessed to have been on her team at BC Women’s Health Foundation but most of all I feel blessed to be her friend.
I have known Jen for over six years and am so fortunate to have worked with her at two different non-profit organizations. A trailblazing, values-based leader, Jen cares deeply about the people on her teams. She is also a masterful relationship-builder, with the innate ability to connect with people in a meaningful, authentic way. What also sets Jen apart is how invested she is in the success of others – she champions and supports other leaders and those advancing in their careers, particularly women. Over the years she has become an important mentor to me and I am extremely grateful!
During her time at BC Women’s Health Foundation as Chief Strategy Officer, Jen wore many hats: acting as the gatekeeper of numerous pivotal relationships, playing an integral role in the success of signature fundraising events, leading key organizational strategy, managing multiple high-functioning teams, and so much more! She has left an indelible mark and her contributions will be felt for years to come. With her talent, experience, intuition, drive, and passion, she is an asset to any organization.