Brave Leadership for Women – April Cohort Sold-Out
Get on the waitlist for September 2021
Designed for Female Leaders who:
- Have a desire to grow your impact and expand your leadership capabilities.
- Are juggling personal and professional demands and are seeking better balance, self-care and stress mastery tools.
- Want to develop a deeper sense of personal awareness and how that influences the way you show up at work.
- Want to discover your strengths, values and how they influence and impact the way you lead.
- Are seeking improved confidence and less self doubt about how you live and lead.
What’s Included in the Program:
- Four virtual one-on-one 60-minute coaching sessions
- Three group coaching sessions with your Brave Leadership Cohort, including the opportunity for networking, connection and support opportunities
- In-depth personal assessment focused on your leadership goals for the program
- Brave Leadership resource guide featuring must-read articles, podcasts, book recommendations, and more!
- Coaching notes sent after each session with homework in between sessions
Outcomes of Brave Leadership Program:
Develop a deeper understanding of self, your innate leadership style and strengths. Define your values and how those impact the way you lead.
You will come away with a more grounded knowledge of self and how to show up authentically in relationships with both clients and colleagues.
Develop executive presence, and augment and sharpen your presentation skills as a confident leader.
Build Your Network
Learn impactful ways to build your network and personal brand in an authentic way that aligns with your core values.
Self-Care and Stress Mastery
Befriend your inner critic, and extend self-compassion, clearing the way for you to step into your full leadership potential.
Praise for Brave Leadership for Women…
“The Brave Leadership for Women program has brought a level of self-reflection and awareness that I hadn’t had before. The topics Jen has chosen for each module creates a structure to guide our discussions while allowing the conversation to pivot and flow organically. What truly makes the program stand out is Jen.
During our first session, I immediately felt at ease thanks to her positive energy and enthusiasm to help me with my leadership journey. Jen asks stimulating questions with a genuine curiosity that has helped me take a deeper dive into knowing myself. She has built in a level of accountability that has produced tangible results in how I approach self-care and my own personal growth. The learnings from this program will be ones that I will carry with me throughout my career. Thank you, Jen!”
Assistant Vice President, Credit Union Services
Stabilization Central Credit Union
What I bring to this Program:
- Twenty years of nonprofit and corporate leadership experience where I have dedicated much of my time in supporting and mentoring women to lead, be empowered, navigate change and rise to their deeper potential.
- As a Certified Leadership Coach, I support my clients to live + lead bravely so they can make a meaningful impact and design a life they love, without burning out in the process.
- I retained a Bachelor of Business, Executive Education and extensive leadership development, communication, marketing, strategy, negotiation and real world business experience.
- I am a spiritual seeker, life-long learner, voracious reader and heart-centred human who is as committed to my own growth as I am to yours.
- Mother and stepmother to four children. I have navigated through divorce, remarriage and blending families.
More Praise for Brave Leadership for Women…
“As a goal-oriented achiever, my whole life I have been chasing goals. I have always felt I’m at my best when I have a clear goal, a vision for how I might achieve it, and the means to begin accomplishing it. I joined Jen’s coaching program because the world was changing around me and I was no longer confident I knew what my next goal was or how to get there. I wasn’t sure how I could grow my impact and lead effectively through Zoom calls. Like many women, I was also discovering that my family is healthier, happier and more harmonious when I’m not away from home 10 hours/day. I came to Jen for help finding my new goals and direction but what I have discovered through her program has been so much more than I ever expected.
Jen shared expert insight and her own experiences as examples but provided me with no straight answers. What Jen did was hold the space for me to do the work to transform my thinking, my understanding of myself, and ultimately, my vision for my future. She asked uncomfortable questions and challenged thought patterns that were holding me back. She also introduced me to a group of female leaders who were working through similar challenges as an opportunity for us to learn from each other. The work I have done with Jen has increased my confidence and transformed my approach in the virtual office. I feel more grounded in who I am as a leader, what balance I need to be at my best, and what I want to accomplish. I can’t say enough about the value I have found in Jen’s coaching program both professionally and personally.”
Senior Manager, Product Portfolio and Implementation
Pacific Blue Cross